- Parent Portal: View your child’s grades and attendance, and sign up for email updates
- Library Catalog: Destiny library catalog and resources
- Course Offerings for 2023-24
- Course Offerings for 2022-23
- Parent/Student Handbook
- Parent/Student Pre-K Handbook
- Parental Rights
- My Input Matters (M.I.M.)
- Parent Involvement Plan: See section 2112 in the Board Operating Policies Manual
- List of Uses for Student Directory Information/Student Opt Form by Central Michigan University
- Special Education administrative forms and procedures – Find and print the form you need.
- Specific Learning Disability– The Academy is implementing Pattern of Strengths and Weaknesses as the District process for determining the existence of a Specific Learning Disability for all students at all grade levels. More information may be found on Wayne RESA’s website or by contacting the school principal.
Suicide Prevention Lifeline
The Lifeline provides 24/7, free and confidential support for people in distress, prevention and crisis resources for you or your loved ones, and best practices for professionals.
More Resources for Parents
- Tackling tough Issues with Kids
- Talking to kids about war
- Adprima.com – Websites and resources for parents and children
- American Pediatric Association – Guide to help parents help children cope with disaster
- Discovery Education Parent Corner – Product reviews, educational advice, study tools, and homeschooling resources
- Kaplan Test Prep – Test preparation, admissions, and tutoring
- KISS Grammar – Free instructional material and grammar workbooks
- Michigan Association of Public School Academies – Parent ambassador section of MAPSA website
- Michigan Child Protection Registry – This registry is designed to prevent adult-oriented electronic messages (content related to pornography, alcohol, tobacco, and gambling) from reaching children.
- National Assoc of School Psychologists – Children and Fear of War and Terrorism: Tips for Parents and Teachers
- National Assoc of School Psychologists – School Safety and Crisis Resources
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development – NICHD health and education information for parents
- PBS.org special on learning differences and disabilities
- Spalding Education International – Instruction in the Spalding Method for reading, writing, and spelling