Board of Directors
|Mr. Ahmad Moubadder||Vice President||(313) 903-7778|
|Ms. Sarah Chaar||Secretary||(313) 485-0519|
|Mr. Hassen Hijazi||Treasurer||(248) 792-1958|
|Mr. John Mdaihli||Director||(562) 213-5621|
2020-2021 Meeting Schedule
|August 10, 2020||6:30 pm||Monday- Regular Meeting||Noor International Academy|
|September 21, 2020||6:30 pm||Monday- Regular Meeting||Noor International Academy|
|October 14, 2020||6:30 pm||Wednesday- Special Meeting||Noor International Academy|
|October 19, 2020||6:30 pm||Monday- Regular Meeting||Noor International Academy|
|November 16, 2020||6:30 pm||Monday- Regular Meeting||Virtual|
|December 14, 2020||6:30 pm||Monday- Regular Meeting||Virtual|
|January 25, 2021||6:30 pm||Monday- Regular Meeting||Virtual|
|February 22, 2021||6:30 pm||Monday- Regular Meeting||Noor International Academy|
|March 22, 2021||6:30 pm||Monday- Regular Meeting||Noor International Academy|
|April 19, 2021||6:30 pm||Monday- Regular Meeting||Noor International Academy|
|May 17, 2021||6:30 pm||Monday- Public Hearing & Regular Meeting||Noor International Academy|
|June 21, 2021||6:30 pm||Monday- Regular Meeting||Noor International Academy|
|July 12, 2021||6:30 pm||Monday- Annual Meeting||Noor International Academy|
A copy of the meeting minutes are available for public inspection at the Academy within 8 business days for proposed minutes and 5 business days or approved minutes.
The Academy shall comply with subtitle A of Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, Public Law 101-336, 42 USC § 12101 et seq or any successor law. Please contact Mrs. Nawal Hamadeh at 313-565-0507 prior to the meeting.
Pursuant of Michigan Open Meetings Act, Act No. 267 of the Public Acts of 1976, being Sections 15.261 to 15.275 of the Michigan Compiled Laws.
1) Noor International Academy: 37412 Dequindre, Sterling Heights, MI 48310 (View the map)
2) SIA Central Office: 6919 Waverly, Dearborn Heights, MI 48127 (View the map)
3) Virtual: See meeting attachment for Dial-in details.
Information Currently Available at the Academy:
- Board Agendas & Minutes for Current Year
- Copies of Board Checkbook w/Invoices for Items Exceeding $10K
- Teachers, Administration and Salaries
- Proof of Insurance & Lease/Rental Agreements
- Deeds, Management & Service Contracts
- Certificate of Occupancy, Boiler & Fire Safety Certificates