Student performance and achievement are an educator’s greatest reward, and at Hamadeh Educational Services, our greatest pride lies in the fact that HES students outperform students in traditional schools on the State Standardized Assessment (M-STEP) tests in math and language arts, and 100% of HES graduates are accepted into college.
We are also honored by the recognition and awards that distinguish HES among its peers and underscore our commitment to excellence
- Noor International Academy was recognized as a “Reward School” two years in a row in 2013-14 and 2014-15.
- Noor International Academy achieved a letter grade “A” from the Michigan Department of Education on students’ assessment scores.
- 100% Compliance both with MDE and Authorizers since inception by Star, Universal, Universal Learning, and Noor International Academies
- U.S. National and World News - Bronze Medal: Star International Academy
- Best Performing High Schools in Michigan - Star International and Universal Academies
- Bridge Magazine 2016 Academic State Champions – Star International Academy
- 2016 – Mackinac Center Public Policy – Star International Academy was listed as #1 on a list of “Top 20 Public High Schools” in Michigan
- Universal Academy was one of the top 10 charter schools in Michigan by Bridge Magazine.
- 2016 Mackinac Center Star received “Outstanding Achievement Award”
- 2016 Star was #1 Safest School in the State of Michigan by Niche.com
- Graduation Rate for Star International, and Universal Academies at about 99%
- Universal Learning and Star International academies received and awarded as a “School of Excellence” by the Michigan Department of Education